The BARQ Difference
A Closer Look at BARQ-3600
- Integral meat probes = no-opening for temp checks
- Large capacity allows for 11 roasting pans
- Integrated exhaust stacks help maintain even temperature and maximize fuel efficiency.
- 4 Nickel-chrome racks
- Hopper clean-out door
- Stainless drip pan
- User-friendly control panel
|Approximate Weight||360 lbs.|
|Dimensions||71.75" W x 35.9" D x 46.5" H|
|Cooking Rack Dimensions||41.375" x 20.625"|
|Cooking Capacity||3600 sq/in|
|Burn Time||Up to 28 hours|
|Whole Chicken (4-6 lbs.)||20|
|Chicken Wings (Jumbo)||256|
|Baby Back Ribs||40|
|St. Louis Ribs||28|
|Boston Butt (7-9 lbs.)||20|
|Brisket (15-18 lbs.)||6|
|Whole Hog||60 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Electricity powers all the components that feed and burn the pellets.
This depends on weather conditions, set temperature, type and condition of pellets, etc. so the times will vary greatly.
The hopper holds 20lbs of pellets.
This can be caused by the grease on the shaft of the fan seizing due to lack of use. If this occurs, with the unit UNPLUGGED spin the fan a few times to loosen the grease.
- There is excessive buildup of ash in the Fire Pot and needs to be cleaned. Please refer to the cleaning instructions in your owner’s manual.
- Pellets are not being fed to the fire pot. Refer to initial firing instructions in your Owner’s manual.
- Bad outlet
- Tripped GFCI
- Bad or broken extension Cord
- Blown Fuse on the back of the controller
Digital control display, stainless steel accents, a 20 lbs. capacity pellet hopper, stainless steel front and side shelves, four removable nickel chrome cook racks and a set of two plug and play meat probes.
The grill has a temperature range of 180F-450F.
Always use high quality food grade pellets in your grill. We recommend Myron Mixon BBQ Pellets. Home heating pellets should NEVER be used in your grill.
Yes. The digital readout on the controller displays real-time internal temperature. You will see slight fluctuations, but the controller is always working to keep the temperature as close to the set temperature as possible.